Supportive Care Services
Veterinary Supportive Care Services and Dog Acupuncture
In addition to our basic services, we offer a variety of supportive care services to ensure your pet receives the extra special care they deserve.
Acupuncture is a non-medicinal way to help treat a variety of medical issues such as:
- Musculoskeletal problems, such as arthritis and neurologic dysfunction
- Respiratory problems
- Skin problems
- Gastrointestinal problems.
Dr. Lisa Wong is a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist.
At Forest Hill Animal Clinic we are fortunate to be located directly next door to Central Toronto Veterinary Referral Clinic, a 24 hour emergency and referral hospital. Their convenient location allows easy access for our clients seeking:
- Procedures such as endoscopy, cruciate ligament repairs, chemotherapy and CT scans
- In-house consultations with board certified veterinary surgeons, internists and oncologist
- Veterinarian supervised hospitalization for patients that need ongoing love, care and treatment outside of our clinic hours.
Other Services Provided by Forest Hill Animal Clinic
- Veterinary Medicine
- Wellness and Preventative Medicine
- Dog & Cat X-Rays & Ultrasounds
- Veterinary Surgery
- Dental Care
- Ophthalmology Referral